Thursday 20 November 2008

No time to write I

I'm not having time to think at all about blogging at the moment as I'm working like crazy taking photos for a new travel guide on Istanbul. Also I have been editing a couple of books, also on a Turkish theme, for publishers Citlembik based in Tunel, Istanbul, and will write a little about these once they are published. 
I'm dashing around the city for my latest project, Bebek, Eminonu, Emirgan, Eyup, Fatih, Galata, Kumkapi, Ortakoy, Princes Islands, Sultanahmet, Taksim, Uskudar, you name it I'm there pursuing hotels, restaurants and plain ordinary folk... Here are some photos taken along the way that I've also managed to take for my own portfolio. This one is of course a whirling dervish in action, click on the slideshow to the top right to see more recent photos. I'll add photos to this blog as and when I can.

No comments: